All Things ChristmasThank you to everyone who donated and came out to this years sale! We were able to raise double the amount of funds compared to last year and it is all thanks to you!
- Saturday, November 18 | 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- NEW! Sunday, November 19 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- November 7 - 10 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- November 13 - 15 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Kingston Symphony Warehouse
785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
(The turn off is located between Princess Street and John Counter Boulevard on Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard.)
The All Things Christmas Sale is a fundraising event of the Volunteer Committee of the Kingston Symphony Association.
Stayed tuned for details on next years sale.
What to Donate (Christmas items only)
- Baked Goods (e.g. Cookies, Fruit Loaves)
- Preserves, Pickles, Jams & Jellies
- Decorations & Home Decor
- Gift Bags, Gift Wrap & Baskets
For more information, please email the All Things Christmas Committee or call 613-546-9729.
To request a reminder for the NEXT SALE click here.
To receive a reminder about DONATION DAYS, click here.
To change your contact information click here.
To volunteer click here.