Vinyl Records SaleOctober 29 to November 1, 2015
Thursday | 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday | 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Kingston Symphony Warehouse
785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
(The turn off is located between Princess Street and John Counter Boulevard on Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard)
Equipment individually priced
45 RPM records 2/$1
78 RPM records 10/$1
All LPs, CDs, DVDs & Blu-Ray:
- Thursday $4 each
- Friday $2 each
- Saturday $1 each
- Sunday Blowout
The Vinyl Records Sale is a fundraising event of the Volunteer Committee of the Kingston Symphony Association.
Regular Donation Days
October 6 to 27, 2015
Closed on Monday, October 12 for Thanksgiving
- Monday to Friday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Wednesday | 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Winter Warehouse Wednesdays (for spring sale)
January 13 to February 22, 2016
- 10 a.m. to Noon
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
What to DONATE:
- Records: LPs, 45 & 78 rpm
- DVD & Blu-Ray movies
- DVD & Blu-Ray players
- Shelf systems, iPod docks & MP3 Players
- Turntables, speakers & wires
- Receivers & tuners
- Amplifiers & components
- Boom Boxes
What NOT to donate:
- Soiled or damaged items
- Satellite receivers
- Non-functioning VCRs, CD/DVD players
- Cabinet/furniture stereos
- Items "for parts"
- Cable boxes
What to do with items we don't accept:
- Televisions, non-functioning VCRs, CD/DVD players: Take to electronics recyclers - see www.recycleyourelectronics.ca
- Cable & satellite boxes: Return to issuer (e.g. Cogeco, Bell, etc.)
- www.freecycle.org or www.kijiji.ca are free websites where you can arrange to give items away locally rather than sending them to landfill.
For more information, please email the Vinyl Records Sale or call 613-546-9729.
To be reminded about upcoming DONATION DAYS click here.
To be reminded about the UPCOMING SALE click here.
To update your contact information click here.
Please contact us if you have need to dispose of a music collection or audio equipment due to a move out of Kingston or dispersal of an estate.