Vinyl Records SaleOctober 16 to 19, 2014
Thursday | 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday | 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Kingston Symphony Warehouse
785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
(The turn off is located between Princess Street and John Counter Boulevard on Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard)
There will be a sealed bid auction of several special items on opening night.
- 100% new stock for this sale
- Pristine collection of 60s records available including K-Tel compilations
- 5,000 VHS movies donated by Queen's University Film Studies including many classics
- September 30 to October 9 (10 a.m. to 2 p.m.)
- October 1 & 8 (5 to 7 p.m.)
- Excluding Sunday, October 5
What to DONATE:
- Records: LPs, 45 & 78 rpm
- CDs & cassette tapes
- VHS, DVD & Blu-Ray movies
- VHS, DVD & Blu-Ray players
- Shelf systems & iPod docks
- Turntables, speakers & wires
- Receivers & tuners
- Amplifiers & components
- Boom Boxes
What NOT to donate:
- Soiled or damaged items
- Satellite receivers
- Non-functioning VCRs, CD/DVD players
- Cabinet/furniture stereos
- Items "for parts"
- Cable boxes
What to do with items we don't accept:
- Televisions, non-functioning VCRs, CD/DVD players: Take to electronics recyclers - see www.recycleyourelectronics.ca
- Cable & satellite boxes: Return to issuer (e.g. Cogeco, Bell, etc.)
- www.freecycle.org or www.kijiji.ca are free websites where you can arrange to give items away locally rather than sending them to landfill.
For more information, please email the Vinyl Records Sale or call 613-546-9729.
To be reminded about upcoming DONATION DAYS click here.
To be reminded about the UPCOMING SALE click here.
To update your contact information click here.
Please contact us if you have need to dispose of a music collection or audio equipment due to a move out of Kingston or dispersal of an estate.