Vinyl Records SaleThursday, November 3 to Sunday, November 6, 2016
Thursday | 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday | 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday | 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Kingston Symphony Warehouse
785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
(The turn off is located between Princess Street and John Counter Boulevard on Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard)
The Vinyl Records Sale is a fundraising event of the Volunteer Committee of the Kingston Symphony Association.
Summer Warehouse Wednesdays
June 15 to August 10, 2016
- 10 a.m. to Noon
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Regular Donation Days
Dates to be determined.
What to DONATE:
- Records: LPs, 45 & 78 rpm
- CD Players
- DVD & Blu-Ray movies
- DVD & Blu-Ray players
- Shelf systems, iPod docks & MP3 Players
- Turntables, speakers & wires
- Receivers & tuners
- Amplifiers & components
- Boom Boxes
What NOT to donate:
- Soiled or damaged items
- Satellite receivers
- Non-functioning audio equipment
- Cabinet/furniture stereos
- Items "for parts"
- Cable boxes
What to do with items we don't accept:
- Televisions, non-functioning CD/DVD players: Take to electronics recyclers - see www.recycleyourelectronics.ca
- Cable & satellite boxes: Return to issuer (e.g. Cogeco, Bell, etc.)
- www.freecycle.org or www.kijiji.ca are free websites where you can arrange to give items away locally rather than sending them to landfill.
For more information, please email the Vinyl Records Sale or call 613-546-9729.
To be reminded about upcoming DONATION DAYS click here.
To be reminded about the UPCOMING SALE click here.
To update your contact information click here.
Please contact us if you have need to dispose of a music collection or audio equipment due to a move out of Kingston or dispersal of an estate.