Nearly New SaleApril 14 to 16, 2016
Thursday | 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday | 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday | 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
A great big thank you to our donors, customers, and volunteers for making the fall sale a success!
Kingston Symphony Warehouse
785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
(The turn off is located between Princess Street and John Counter Blvd. on Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard)
The Nearly New Sale is a fundraising event of the Volunteer Committee of the Kingston Symphony Association.
Winter Warehouse Wednesdays (for spring sale)
January 13 to February 24, 2016
- 10 a.m. to Noon
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Regular Donation Days
March 29 to April 2, 2016
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily
Here's what we're looking for:
- Spring & Summer Vintage & Modern Family Clothing, Accessories, Jewellery, Footwear
- Spring & Summer Hobby & Sports Equipment & Supplies
- Fabric, Sewing Notions, Knitting, Crafting Supplies & Equipment
- Electronic Gadgets, Small Appliances, Cookware, Kitchenware
- Antiques & Collectibles
- China, Crystal
- Lamps, Home Decor, Bedding, Linens
- Baby Gear
- Puzzles, Games & Toys
- Tools, Hardware
- Small Furniture (i.e. side tables)
- Gold or Silver (old or broken jewellery, odd earrings & earring backs)
Please do NOT donate:
- Soiled or damaged items
- Non-functioning appliances
- Large furniture, i.e. sofa
- Items "for parts"
For more information, please email the Nearly New Sale Volunteer Committee or call 613-546-9729.
To be reminded about DONATION DAYS click here.
To be reminded about the UPCOMING SALE click here.
To update your contact information click here.
Please contact us if you have need to dispose of fine clothing & household items due to a move out of Kingston or dispersal of an estate.