Nearly New SaleApril 3 to 5, 2014
Thursday (4 p.m. to 8 p.m.)
Friday (10 a.m. to 8 p.m.)
Saturday (10 a.m. to 5 p.m. - Bargains all day)
Many thanks to our donors, our customers and our volunteers, especially venturing out on Halloween and in all that rain & wind. You all contributed to this sale's great success!
Kingston Symphony Warehouse
785 Sir John A. Macdonald Blvd., Unit 7A
(The turn off is located between Princess St. and John Counter Blvd. on Sir John A. Macdonald Blvd.)
March 19 to 25, 2014 (excluding Sunday)
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Spring & Summer Vintage & Modern Family Clothing, Accessories, Jewellery, Footwear
- Hobby & Sports Equipment & Supplies
- Fabric, Sewing Notions, Knitting, Crafting Supplies & Equipment
- Electronic Gadgets, Small Appliances, Cookware, Kitchenware
- Antiques & Collectibles
- China, Crystal
- Lamps, Home Decor, Bedding, Linens
- Camping Gear & Patio Decor
- Baby Gear
- Puzzles, Games & Toys
- Tools, Hardware
- Small Furniture (i.e. side tables)
- Gold or Silver (old or broken jewellery, odd earrings & earring backs)
Please do NOT donate:
- Soiled or damaged items
- Non-functioning appliances
- Large furniture, i.e. sofa
- Items "for parts"
For more information, please email the Nearly New Sale Volunteer Committee or call 613-546-9729.
To be reminded about DONATION DAYS click here.
To be reminded about the UPCOMING SALE click here.
To update your contact information click here.
Please contact us if you have need to dispose of fine clothing & household items due to a move out of Kingston, or dispersal of an estate.