Nearly New SaleOctober 1 to 3, 2015
Thursday | 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday | 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Saturday | 10 a.m. to 5 p.m
Kingston Symphony Warehouse
785 Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard, Unit 7A
(The turn off is located between Princess Street and John Counter Blvd. on Sir John A. Macdonald Boulevard)
The Nearly New Sale is a fundraising event of the Volunteer Committee of the Kingston Symphony Association.
June 17 to August 12, 2015
- 10 a.m. to Noon
- 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Closed July 1, 2015
Regular Donation Days
September 16 to 21, 2015
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily, excluding Sunday
- Fall & Winter Vintage & Modern Family Clothing, Accessories, Jewellery, Footwear
- Fall & Winter Hobby & Sports Equipment & Supplies
- Fabric, Sewing Notions, Knitting, Crafting Supplies & Equipment
- Electronic Gadgets, Small Appliances, Cookware, Kitchenware
- Antiques & Collectibles
- China, Crystal
- Lamps, Home Decor, Bedding, Linens
- Baby Gear
- Puzzles, Games & Toys
- Tools, Hardware
- Small Furniture (i.e. side tables)
- Gold or Silver (old or broken jewellery, odd earrings & earring backs)
- Soiled or damaged items
- Non-functioning appliances
- Large furniture, i.e. sofa
- Items "for parts"
Here's what we're looking for:
Please do NOT donate:
For more information, please email the Nearly New Sale Volunteer Committee or call 613-546-9729.
To be reminded about DONATION DAYS click here.
To be reminded about the UPCOMING SALE click here.
To update your contact information click here.
Please contact us if you have need to dispose of fine clothing & household items due to a move out of Kingston or dispersal of an estate.