Music Lovers' House TourSaturday, May 28, 2016
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This year's Music Lovers' House Tour has something for everyone's taste; from historic to contemporary and from quirky to elegant!
Several homes are owned by artists. Several homes are filled with art. Several homes have very interesting collections. All in all, this year's tour is sure to please and inspire!
Passbooks are available for purchase for $40 and are available at any of the following locations:
- Kingston Symphony Association | 11 Princess Street, Suite 206
- Novel Idea | 156 Princess Street
- Expressions Fashion Boutique | 2395 Princess Street, Units 7 & 8
- In Bloom | 235 Gore Road, Unit 8
- St. Mark's Anglican Church in Barriefield
- St. James' Anglican Church on Union Street
- Our Lady of Lourdes Parish on Days Road
To volunteer for this event, please email the House Tour Volunteer Committee.